- Ensure safety of students.
- Ensure the proper conduct and actions of team players at all times.
- Assist with issuing equipment and keep accurate records of all equipment issued.
- Assist with collection, inventory, distribute and procure all equipment.
- Assist with assignment of lockers and oversee the condition of the locker room.
- Attend coaches meetings.
- Assist players in the care and prevention of injuries.
- Attend rules interpretation meetings as appropriate.
- Assist with instruction of players in the proper use of body building equipment, training and nutrition.
- Assist with preparation of facilities for all practice sessions.
- Assist with schedule, plan and conduct all practice sessions and scrimmages.
- Bachelor’s degree with team sport courses preferred.
- CPR certification.
- Sports medicine license.
- Pupil activity certification.
- OHSAA course requirements.
- Physical stamina/capacity sufficient to work with students on assigned sport, including demonstration of skills.
- Ability to relate positively with student athletes, parents, school administration, and coaching staff.
- BCII/FBI clearance.