● Must be committed to upholding the Byron Center Public Schools Athletic Code.
● Strong knowledge of and the ability to teach the fundamental skills and strategies of the sport.
● Possess good communication skills.
● Dedicated to the task of building a strong team and program.
● Willingness to attend clinics.
● Willingness to run off season programs.
● Willingness to run summer camps/clinics.
● Exhibit strong leadership abilities.
● Good organizational skills.
● Previous coaching experience at the middle/high school level.
Byron Center Public Schools is an equal opportunity educational institution. It is our expressed policy that no person shall be unlawfully excluded from participation, be denied benefits of, or otherwise subjected to discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, national origin, sex, age or handicap/disability in its activities or programs as required by Title VI, Title IX and Section 504.