- Directly coach the Portage Central High School Wrestling Team.
- Assist Athletic Coordinator in the development of schedules for all levels.
- Assist Athletic Coordinator in the management and coordination of multiple home wrestling matches/tournaments.
- Maintain program inventory and work with Athletic Coordinator on program budget.
- Previous wrestling coaching experience with a preference.
- Superior technical knowledge of the sport of wrestling.
- Proven ability to handle administrative responsibilities of an athletic program.
- Ability to communicate, foster and maintain positive relationships with students, other coaches, administrators, news media, boosters, and parents.
- Transparent and proactive communication, well organized, and detail oriented.
- Has high expectations and coaches with passion and integrity.
- Successful experience in mentoring and developing a coaching staff.
- Ability to deal with and resolve conflict.
- Desire to serve others.
- Ability to understand and follow policies (PCHS, PPS, MHSAA).
The Board of Education does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including sexual orientation and gender identity), disability, age, religion, height, weight, marital or family status, military status, ancestry, genetic information, or any other legally protected category, (collectively, "Protected Classes"), in its programs and activities, including employment opportunities.