The Coyotes are looking for enthusiastic individuals to join the Coyotes Hockey Development Team and help grow the sport of hockey in the state of Arizona. The primary responsibility is to promote the Arizona Coyotes through the use of various street and ice hockey clinics.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Teach and instruct the fundamentals and rules of street hockey to children and teachers at Coyotes School Visits or any other street hockey clinic
- Assist with any on-ice clinics (Little Howlers, Growlers, 2nd Stride, etc.)
- Assist, as necessary, with other departmental promotional/community events (i.e. Community Relations, Fan Development, Sales, Corporate Partnerships, etc.)
- Assist with Coyotes Street Hockey League and on-ice programs implemented around Arizona
- Drive Coyotes “Promotional Vehicles” to and from events. Make sure vehicles are fully stocked with necessary items for events and put away accordingly after the events, ensuring that the vehicles are kept clean at all times.
- Assist with organization and maintenance of the Fan Development storage Unit(s).
- Minimum 18 years of age.
- Local candidates preferred- we do not offer relocation for this position.
- Knowledge and passion for hockey (Ice Skating and Hockey playing experience a plus, but not required).
- Possess a valid driver’s license, automobile liability insurance and a good driving record.
- Flexible schedule.
- Requires prolonged standing; ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds.