The Center of Intercollegiate at RIT sponsors 22 NCAA Division III sports for men and women. The University also offers Division I programs in the sports of men's and women's ice hockey. RIT is a member of the NCAA, Liberty League, the Atlantic Hockey Association and College Hockey America.
- Associate's degree or equivalent experience.
- Ice Hockey Experience (Playing, Coaching, or Managing).
- Ability to foster relations with internal staff and student-athletes.
- Ability to manage and maintain confidential and private information; uses confidential, sensitive and/or private records and information, protects information appropriately.
- Effective interpersonal, written, and electronic communications skills, including the ability to convey complex information in accessible terms to diverse or multicultural groups.
- Ability to establish, build and maintain effective working relationships based on respect, empathy and honesty with diverse groups and individuals.
- Planning, management and budgeting skills relative to equipment and travel.
RIT does not discriminate. RIT is an equal opportunity employer that promotes and values diversity, pluralism, and inclusion.