- Follow policies established by the Prospect Ridge Academy Board of Directors, Adams 12 School District, and High School Athletic League.
- Work directly with the Head Coach and Athletic Director.
- Work closely with the head coach to develop and build a competitive sports program.
- Organize parents, coaches, and players for pre-season meetings.
- Supervise practices, games, and team trips.
- Instruct athletes in the fundamental skills, strategy, and physical training necessary for them to realize a degree of individual and team success.
- Be responsible for all equipment and uniform issuance, collection, and storage.
- Maintain good public relations with media, Booster Club, volunteers.
- Assist with procedures for keeping parents and athletes informed.
- Assist with the enforcement of the PRA athletic department policy to address issues or concerns with parents and players.
- Update the head coach and athletic director frequently during the season about any issues, concerns, and highlights.
- Appropriate High School level of Coaching experience preferred.
- Knowledge of technical aspects of the assigned sport and willingness to continue to learn and examine new ideas pertinent to the assigned sport or coaching in general.
- Commitment to the implementation of Character Education and Positive Behavior System.
- Provide instruction that will lead to the formulation of moral values, strong work ethic, responsibility, teamwork, sportsmanship, self-discipline, leadership, and self-confidence.
- Ability to apply superb judgment.
- Ability to work collaboratively.