- Possess the skills and knowledge to coordinate and coach student athletes in team techniques, tactics, and physical training.
- Possess current First Aid/CPR cards. Be versed in preventative health and training standards.
- Meet and maintain coaching standards as determined by the KBSD and the WIAA.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- High School football coaching experience with football position or coordinator experience.
- Knowledgeable with football schemes/strategies.
- Demonstrated short and long-term organization and management skills.
- Three current recommendations.
- Demonstrated evidence of being a positive role model.
- Clearly defined philosophy for the level of coaching in question.
- At the minimum 1 year of coaching experience at the HS or Collegiate level of football.
- Evidence of effective public relations skills.
Kiona-Benton City School District does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, creed, religion, color, national origin, age, honorably discharged veteran or military status, sexual orientation including gender expression or identity, the presence of any sensory, mental, or physical disability, or the use of a trained dog guide or service animal by a person with a disability in its programs and activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups.