- Prior knowledge of soccer rules and regulations.
- Demonstrate ability to establish and maintain positive relationships with others as part of a team.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Prepares players both physically and mentally for competition, practice, teaching of fundamental skills, and knowledge of rules.
- Organization and development of the soccer program as needed.
- Ability to conduct practices and attend games during weekday evenings and on Saturdays
- Ability to communicate effectively with players, faculty, administration, parents and other coaches.
- Monitor the safety and wellbeing of all participants while at practice and at games, in locker rooms, and during transportation.
- Submit required paperwork to athletic office in time frame specified by athletic director.