- Assist with overseeing the Boys Basketball Program. Develop, monitor, supervise, and train young men to play Basketball.
- Commit to building relationships with and have a willingness to coach young men, academically and athletically.
- Instruct student-athletes in fundamental skills, strategies, and physical training, necessary for them to realize a degree of individual and team success.
- Instruct and guide student-athletes that will lead them to the formulation and enhancement of moral values, pride of accomplishments, acceptable social behaviors, self discipline, self-confidence, and good sportsmanship.
- Ohio Secondary Teaching Certificate preferred.
- Successful participation in a similar activity in high school and/or college. Evidence of successful past coaching experience at the high school or college level is desired.
- Provide a satisfactory result on a County Police Records Check, State BCII Check, and FBI Fingerprint Background Check. Possess an Ohio Department of Education Pupils Activity Permit. Provide proof of current C.P.R. and First Aid Certifications. Provide satisfactory completion of the National Federation of State High School Associations (NFHSlearn.com) Fundamentals of Coaching, COVID-19, and Concussions Trainings/Certifications. Completion of Ohio Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA) Coaches Training/Certification.