- Cooperate, in a timely manner, with School Athletic Director and the District Athletic Department, in regard to requests for pertinent information that might be periodically required.
- Must meet all of the requirements set forth by the District Board of Education and the Ohio Department of Education in regard to the mandated Coaches Tool Chest and the Pupil Activity Permit.
- Model the behavior expected of our student-athletes including: timeliness to practices, being positive and enthusiastic, being respectful, and practice construction criticism while upholding the disciplines of the program
- Set a positive example at all times, be dressed appropriately at all practices and games, and maintain suitable sideline conduct including the use of appropriate language at all times.
- Provide all applicable in-season training rules as well as any that may apply to out-of-season conduct to team members in writing prior to the start of the season. Follow appropriate due process procedures when violations occur.
- Check the status of academic eligibility for all prospective student-athletes.
- Ohio Secondary Teaching Certificate preferred.
- Successful participation in a similar activity in high school and/or College. Evidence of successful past coaching experience at the high school or college level is preferred.
- Provide a satisfactory result on a County Police Records Check, State BCII Check, and FBI Fingerprint Background Check. Possess an issued Ohio Department of Education Pupils Activity Permit. Provide satisfactory completion of the Coaches Tool Chest Trainings and Certification.