The HS Head Girls Soccer Coach is responsible for the development of each student-athlete in his or her charge and for working with students, parents, other teachers and staff toward achieving the goals set forth in the Prospect Ridge Academy Mission Statement.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow policies established by the Prospect Ridge Academy Board of Directors, Adams 12 School District, and High School Athletic League.
- Follow policies of Colorado High School Activities Association (CHSAA).
- Work directly with the Athletic Director and update the AD frequently during the season about any issues, concerns, and highlights.
- Develop and build a competitive sports program.
- Organize parents, coaches, and players for preseason meetings.
- Supervise practices, games, and team trips.
- Instruct athletes in the fundamental skills, strategy and physical training necessary for them to realize a degree of individual and team success.
- Responsible for all equipment and uniform issuance, collection, and storage.
Education and Related Work Experience:
- Appropriate High School level of coaching experience preferred.
- Knowledge of technical aspects of the assigned sport and willingness to continue to learn and examine new ideas pertinent to the assigned sport or coaching in general.
- Commitment to implementation of Character Education and Positive Behavior System.
- Provide instruction that will lead to the formulation of moral values, strong work ethic, responsibility, team work, sportsmanship, self-discipline, leadership, and self-confidence.