ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Implement district policies and philosophies within the program.
- Assist with preparation and organization of practices.
- Abide by PIAA and Pac10 rules and regulations.
- Understand the proper administrative line of command.
- Perform duties that may be assigned by the Athletic Director or Principal.
- Attend and be prepared for coaches’ meetings, league meetings, and district meetings, when appropriate.
- Work with the head coach to schedule practices and games.
- Assist in the necessary preparation to hold scheduled sports events.
- Assist with collection of documentation from student/athletes to fulfill state and district requirements concerning physical examinations, parental consent, insurance, and eligibility.
- Uphold and support eligibility policies.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to follow verbal and written directions.
- Pleasant, cooperative and positive work attitude.
- Good communication skills to interact with other staff and public.
- Have the ability to perform job responsibilities with minimal supervision.
- Submission of PA School Personnel Health form.
- Current Act 34, Act 151 and Act 114 clearances.