- Instruct participants in the fundamental skill, strategy, and physical training necessary for them to realize a degree of individual and team success. At the same time, the student shall receive instruction that will lead to the formulation of moral values, pride of accomplishment, acceptable social behavior, self-discipline, self-confidence, and self-esteem.
- Cooperate and communicate with parents.
- Promote all activities in the school program attempting to foster school spirit.
- Show an interest in athletes in off-season activities and classroom efforts.
- File completed inventory with the activities director within two weeks after the completion of the season.
- Follow proper transportation procedures.
- Assume responsibility for neatness of facilities and cooperation with custodians.
- Display enthusiasm and exhibit interest in the school’s activity program.
- Establish the fundamental philosophy, skills, and techniques to be taught.
- Be well versed and knowledgeable in matters pertaining to the sport.
- Be prompt and organized concerning practice/contests.
All employers submitting a job opening for posting on the Teach Iowa system will not discriminate in hiring on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, gender, age, physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, marital status, or status as a veteran.