ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with athletic director to schedule practices and games.
- Assist in the necessary preparation to hold scheduled sports events.
- Collect documentation from student/athletes to fulfill state and district requirements concerning physical examinations, parental consent, insurance, and eligibility, etc
- Uphold and support eligibility policies.
- Be responsible for all equipment and uniforms issued by the Athletic Department, including end-of-season collection.
- Report all student obligations at the end of the season in writing to the Athletic Director.
- Prepare annual budget requests for equipment, uniforms, etc. for the next season.
- Prepare annual “End-of-Season Report” for the athletic department.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to follow verbal and written directions.
- Pleasant, cooperative and positive work attitude.
- Good communication skills to interact with other staff and public.
- Have the ability to perform job responsibilities with minimal supervision.
- Submission of PA School Personnel Health form.
- Current Act 34, Act 151 and Act 114 clearances.