- Promote sportsmanship and foster good character in student athletes.
- Provide for the safety and welfare of all participants.
- Supervise students in practice areas, locker rooms, busses and at all times during the season.
- Exercise patience, tolerance and diplomacy in relations with all players, parents, co-workers, contest officials and spectators.
- Interscholastic activities are an extension of the classroom and as such, your actions, behavior and interactions with our student athletes should be reflective of this.
- Valid Arizona Substitute Certificate.
- Current CPR w/AED.
- Current First Aid Certificates.
- Current Arizona IVP Fingerprint Clearance Card.
Tucson Unified School District is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination based on disability, race, color, religion/religious beliefs, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, or national origin.