- Assist with the training, developing, monitoring, and supervising of student-athletics, academically, athletically, and to play football.
- Commit to assisting in building an in-season and out-season football program.
- Has experience building relationships and have a willingness to coach both beginners and advanced student-athletes.
- Instruct student-athletes of fundamental skills, strategies, and physical training necessary for them to realize a degree of individual and team success.
- Work cooperatively and in a timely matter with School's Athletic Department and District Athletic Department with requests for Rosters, Bus Information, Physicals, Parent Permission Forms, Emergency Medical Forms, Preseason/Postseason Reports, and any other additional information that might be required periodically.
- Model the behavior expected of our student-athletes including timeliness to practices, being positive and enthusiastic in practices, respectful of our student-athletes, and practicing constructive criticism while upholding the disciplines of the program.
- Meet all requirements of the District Board of Education and the Ohio Department of Education relative to required Coaches Tool Chest and Pupils Activity Permit.
- Develop respect through his/her example in appearance, behavior, language and conduct at all times. Set a positive example at all times while with student-athletes. Be appropriately dressed at all practices and games. Maintain a suitable sideline conduct including the use of appropriate language at all times..
- Check student-athlete academic eligibility.
- Follow School's Athletic Department Policy as outlined in the Coaches Handbook and meet all criteria as outlined in job description.
- Ohio Secondary Teaching Certificate preferred.
- Successful participation in a similar activity in high school and/or college. Evidence of successful past coaching experience at the high school or college level is desired.
- Provide a satisfactory result on a County Police Records Check, State BCII Check, and FBI Fingerprint Background Check. Possess an Ohio Department of Education Pupils Activity Permit. Provide satisfactory completion of Coaches Tool Chest Trainings/ Certification.