- Work cooperatively, and in a timely matter, with School Athletic and the District Athletic Department with requests for information (i.e., Rosters, Physical Forms, Parent Permission Forms, Emergency Medical Forms, Preseason/Postseason Reports, etc.) and any other additional information that might be required periodically.
- Meet all of the requirements set forth by the District State Board of Education and The Ohio Department of Education relative to Coaches Tool Chest Trainings/Certificate and Pupil Activity Permit.
- Recognize the need to be aware of and implement all applicable administrative policies set forth by the Board of Education, Superintendent of Schools, School Principals, Conference Leagues, and the Ohio High School Athletic Association (OHSAA)
- Check student-athletes academic eligibility.
- Model the behavior expected of student-athletes including: timeliness to practices, being positive and enthusiastic, respect, and practice constructive criticism while upholding the disciplines of the program.
- Set a positive example at all times. including respectful through his/her example in appearance, behavior, language and conduct. Be appropriately dressed at all practices and games.
- Ohio Secondary Teaching Certificate preferred.
- Successful participation in a similar activity in high school and/or college. Evidence of successful past coaching experience at the high school or college level is desired.
- Provide a satisfactory result on a County Police Records Check, State BCII Check, and FBI Fingerprint Background Check. Possess a valid Ohio Department of Education Pupil Activity Permit. Provide satisfactory completion of the Coaches Tool Chest Trainings/Certificate.