- Work cooperatively and in a timely manner, with School Athletic Department and the District Athletic Department, in regard to requests for information that might be pertinent and/or periodically required.
- Meet all requirements set forth by the District Board of Education and the Ohio Department of Education (ODE) relative to the mandated Coaches Tool Chest Trainings/Certification and the Pupil Activity Permit.
- Model the behavior expected of our student-athletes including timeliness to practices, being positive and enthusiastic, being respectful, and practice constructive criticism while upholding the disciplines of the program.
- Develop respect through his/her example in appearance, behavior, language and conduct at all times.
- Set positive examples while with student-athletes.
- Be dressed approximately at all times.
- Fundraising experience.
- Ability to motivate and inspire others.
- Ability to serve as a positive role model
- Ability to work effectively in a multicultural environment.
- Ohio Secondary Teaching Certificate desired.
- Evidence of successful past coaching experience at the high school or college level is preferred.
- Provide a satisfactory result on a County Police Records Check, State BCII Check, and FBI Fingerprint Background Check. Possess an Ohio Department of Education Pupil Activity Permit. Provide satisfactory completion of Coaches Tool Chest Trainings and Certification.