- Work cooperatively and in a timely manner, with School Athletic Department and the District Athletic Department, in regard to requests for pertinent information that might be required.
- Meet all requirements set forth by the District Board of Education, the Ohio High School Athletic Association (OHSAA), and the Ohio Department of Education (ODE) relative to the required Coaches Tool Chest (CTC) Training/Certification and ODE Pupil Activity Permit.
- Model the behavior expected of our student-athletes including timeliness to practices, being positive and enthusiastic in practices, dressed approximately at all times, respectful at all times, positive and enthusiastic, and practicing constructive criticism while upholding the disciplines of the program.
- Develop respect through his/her example in appearance, behavior, language and conduct at all times.
- Set a positive example at all times while with student-athletes.
- Maintain a suitable sideline conduct including the use of appropriate language at all times.
- Check the status of student-athletes academic eligibility.
- Ohio Secondary Teaching Certificate desired.
- Successful participation in a similar activity in high school and/or college. Evidence of successful past coaching experience at the high school or college level is preferred.
- Provide a satisfactory result on a County Police Records Check, State BCII Check, and FBI Fingerprint Background Check. Possess an Ohio Department of Education Pupil Activity Permit. Provide satisfactory completion of Coaches Tool Chest Trainings/Certification.