- Ability to work well with others and willingness to assume responsibility.
- Ability to effectively supervise students while maintaining a positive relationship with them.
- Enjoys working with young people as well as staff and parents
- Capable of representing the school in a professional manner, which includes, but is not limited to: confidentiality, good oral and written communication skills, regular attendance and appropriate dress.
- Ensure that all cheer team is properly supervised at all times.
- Participate in organizing and conducting a meeting with parents to discuss policies, expectations and any other information deemed necessary, before the first interscholastic contest.
- Attend all practices and all games.
- Regular attendance.
- Carry out all duties assigned by the activities director.
The Clear Creek Amana School is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The district does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, religion, creed, sexual orientation or gender identity. Federal law obligates an employer to provide reasonable accommodation for the known disabilities of applicants, unless doing so would pose an undue hardship on the employer.