At North Middlesex: we do well academically and promote “student before athlete, we compete for, and capture, Championships with integrity, we operate with sound administrative principles, we enhance the student experience, but do not engulf it, we are committed to life-long learning, we actively engage the NM community, we embrace innovation by stepping outside our “comfort zone”.
- Effective communication skills with all stakeholders.
- All required MIAA Certifications.
- Approval of CORI/Fingerprinting before hire.
- Experience coaching in the sport at the level sought after.
- Experience competing in the sport at a high level.
- Experience in education outside of coaching.
North Middlesex Regional School District is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws. Additionally, we prohibit retaliation against individuals who oppose such discrimination and harassment or who participate in an equal opportunity investigation.