Has knowledge and background in the sport.
First Aid Training.
Concussion Management Course.
Heat & Acclimatization Course.
RSU 57 Background Check.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain, inventory, properly store and care for equipment.
- Check equipment and facilities for safety.
- Assist in the necessary preparation to hold scheduled events or practices as necessary.
- Create and enforce appropriate team rules.
- Knowledge and use of appropriate emergency/injury response skills.
- Encourage leadership of athletes on and off the field.
- Communicate with parents promptly and appropriately.
- Participate in pre-season informational meetings with parents and athletes.
- Interact with game officials effectively and appropriately.
- Model excellent sportsmanship at all times.