- Provides treatments to patients by evaluating the function and selecting and applying appropriate treatments to improve or restore function.
- Participates in an interdisciplinary approach for in servicing and community education and in the clinical education of affiliating students.
- Reports to the Associate Director of Healthcare Staffing on Demand, LLC.
- Minimum of 24 hours per month.
- Maximum of 180 hours per month.
- At least one weekend shift every-other week, depending on need.
- This position requires an individual with strong English communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must have personal computer skills and be proficient in the use of Windows based programs needed for department functions.
- Basic keyboarding and skill is desirable, but not required, in the use of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and in search capabilities on the internet.