Under general supervision, deliver physical therapy services through evaluation of patient needs, goal determination, and development of treatment plans according to the principles and practices of physical therapy.
- Bachelor’s Degree plus five years of physical therapist experience, or Master’s Degree, or Master’s equivalent, or Doctorate of PT, required.
- Clinician with two years of experience may qualify for a Physical Therapist II.
- Current licensure as a Physical Therapist with the State of Maryland is required.
- Current CPR certification is required.
- Weekend, shift work, holiday, on-call, and overtime may be required.
- Work requires standing and walking, approximately 95% of the time, in the process of performing the responsibilities of the position.
- There is potential for regular exposure to patients possessing infectious disease, requiring observance of “Standard Precautions” by wearing protective clothing and following safe work p