Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work within the context of patient-centered care in an acute care setting.
- Provide evaluation and treatment services to complex patients; concise and efficient documentation/billing in accordance with regulatory standards.
- Work collaboratively with the interdisciplinary team to create comprehensive evidence-based treatment plans to maximize functional outcomes and discharge plans.
- Embrace lifelong learning: willingly receive feedback and learn from team members, seek continual learning opportunities to advance one’s own practice, and share feedback to promote the growth of the team.
- Engage in staff meetings, advanced practice teams, and shared governance to help drive best practice and clinical excellence.
- Willing to take on additional responsibilities for team scheduling, program development and process improvement.
- Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy Program.
- Wisconsin Physical Therapist license.
- Experience working in an acute care setting.
- ICU, ED, Women’s Health experience helpful, hospital setting.