We are looking for talented professionals to join our team at the University of Maryland Medical Center.
- Perform in a lead/supervisory capacity over staff therapists, advanced therapists, and therapy aides assuring the delivery of therapy services in accordance with the principles and practices of the rehabilitation therapies.
- Responsible for a specific departmental program such as education or quality assurance.
As a Team Member at UMMC, you’ll experience:
- A supportive and collaborative work environment
- A comprehensive benefits package including health, vision and dental coverage including prescription drug coverage, Tax-Free Savings Plans and more!
- A highly competitive wage scale: Annual merit increases and a base wage scale that is measured against to market standards.
- Generous tuition reimbursement of up to $5,000 per year for your graduate degree.
What You Need to Be Successful:
- Bachelor's Degree, Master’s Degree, or Doctorate of PT, required.
- Current licensure as a Physical Therapist with the State of Maryland is required.
- Five years full time experience as a licensed Physical Therapist is required.
- Current CPR certification is required.