DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform private lessons.
- Lead program and team training operations.
- Coach teams.
- Assist in facility cleanliness and maintenance.
- Assist in facility set-up, including: programs, camps, clinics, team practices and lessons based on baseball and softball operations needs.
- Assist in program development, team development and curriculum for practices, especially associated with teams coached.
- Assist in business development, including: phone calls, coaches’ clinics.
- High school diploma required.
- Softball experience required.
- Coaching, teaching, or instructing experience preferred.
- Strong work ethic.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Positive, energetic attitude.
The Company is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.