FMC is looking for both Lead and Junior Instructors to work under the general supervision of each program's Supervisor. These positions assist or instruct groups and related lessons for FMC learn to skate and/or learn to play programs. General responsibilities will include interacting with children and adults, demonstrating proper skating techniques, and performing various customer experience related duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Effectively uses customer service skills to control customer interactions.
- Educates the public to the habits and attitudes of safe ice activities.
- Accurately evaluates placements of students for skating instruction.
- Prepares/completes program documents like attendance, recommendations, etc.
- Enforcement of all rules regarding rink policies and operating procedures.
- Executes policies and procedures professionally and accurately.
- Maintains a clean and safe environment for patrons and staff.
- Responsible for completing all tasks assigned by the Program Supervisor on time.
- Attends scheduled staff meetings.
- Performs any other related or similar duty as assigned.
The information presented indicates the general nature and level of work expected of employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain, or to be interpreted as, a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, qualifications and objectives required of employees assigned to this job. All offers are contingent upon passing a thorough background check including a CORI, SORI and National Criminal History Background check. FMC Ice Sports is an Equal Opportunity Employer.