- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution is required.
- Demonstrated experience and success of all duties listed below.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Commitment to athletic excellence within an academic environment.
- Knowledge of NCAA rules.
- Prior college experience as an Offensive or Defensive Coordinator or Associate Head Coach.
- Direct and manage all Head Coach – Football duties within the guidelines of the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire, the Wisconsin Intercollegiate Athletic Conference (WIAC) and NCAA Division III.
- Provide oversight of all recruiting and retention of qualified student-athletes consistent with the academic standards of the University.
- Provide oversight of annual budget which includes staff, travel, equipment, and supplies.
- Schedule all competitive and practice schedules with Director of Athletics approval.
- Responsible for all care and inventory of equipment for the program.
- Responsible for achievement in areas of retention, graduation rate, and leadership.
- Must promote a culture of NCAA compliance.
UW-Eau Claire is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disability employer dedicated to enhancing diversity, equity, and inclusion.