- Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution is required. Master's degree preferred.
- Demonstrated success in all areas of responsibility stated.
- Must have strong leadership and communication skills.
- A commitment to athletic excellence within an academic environment.
- Knowledge of NCAA rules.
- Head coaching experience preferred.
- The candidate must demonstrate a commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusivity.
- Direct and manage all Head Coach Women's Lacrosse duties within the guidelines of the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire, the Wisconsin Intercollegiate Athletic Conference (WIAC) and NCAA Division III.
- Provide oversight of all recruiting and retention of qualified student-athletes consistent with the academic standards of the University.
- Provide oversight and responsibility of annual budget which includes staff, travel, recruiting, equipment, and supplies.
- Schedule all competitive and practice schedules, with Director of Athletics approval.
- Responsible for all care and inventory of equipment for the program.
- Responsible for achievement in areas of retention, graduation rate, and leadership.
- Must promote a culture of NCAA compliance.
- Promote the sport with students, alumni, and members of the community.
- Promote revenue generation related to the program.
- Provide oversight of all hiring and supervision of assistant coaches with the Director of Athletics approval.
- Participate in department fundraising and events.
UW-Eau Claire is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disability employer dedicated to enhancing diversity, equity, and inclusion.