Oversees the intercollegiate program at Terra State Community College as well as the administrative, operational, business and compliance functions of the department in accordance with the policies and procedures of the NJCAA, the OCCAC and the College.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares and submits an itemized budget of all proposed activities.
- Authorizes payment of all expenses in accordance with TSCC policies.
- Supervises and manages all funds provided for support of the Athletic Department, including restricted accounts.
- Arranges, in consultation with coaches and staff, all athletic contests and contracts for such contests.
- Arranges the appointment of all coaches and staff consistent with the goals and procedures of the College.
- Promotes the development of facilities and events for the benefit of intercollegiate athletics; promotes the generation of revenues for program support and enhancement.
- Oversees all requested travel by sports teams.
- Delegates major responsibilities to key administrative personnel including the preparation and submission of the Equity in Athletics Disclosure Report and other relevant requirements.
Education and/or Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- 1- 2 years of experience at collegiate level.