ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee student-athletes in all events in conjunction with the other coaches.
- Attend and coach at all practices.
- Attend and coach at all games.
- Assist other coaches in monitoring team members' school attendance, practice attendance, meet attendance, and grades.
- Assist other coaches in enforcing team policies.
- Responsible for providing student-athletes with feedback about their performance related to their disposition, behavior, and individual skill development.
- Demonstrated knowledge of soccer skills, skill development, and strategies.
- If no teaching license, successful completion of an approved coach's education course (ASEP or NFHS) or the ability to complete the course prior to the second season of coaching.
- Ability to initiate and maintain open communication with staff, student-athletes, parents.
- Previous coaching experience in soccer at the middle school level.
- Ability to work cooperatively with other coaches in the program.
- Demonstrate ability to plan, organize, and supervise the team with respect to schedules, equipment, student eligibility, officials, and safety.
- Demonstrate ability to work positively with a diverse population of student-athletes.
The School District of Beloit provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or any other characteristic protected by federal state or local laws.