- Evidence of successful competitive playing and/or coaching experience.
- Must be 19 years old per WIAA regulations.
- Current First Aid/CPR card.
ESSENTIAL JOB RELATED ACTIVITIES:
- Positive presentation of the program to the community.
- Work within guidelines of the Pullman School District.
- Provide leadership in developmental programs.
- Coordinate player development and skill level.
- Cooperate with other school programs.
- Develop support for the program from players, students, parents and community.
- Adjust system to player personnel available upon recommendation of head coach.
- Possess and practice strong interpersonal skills with a wide variety of people both inside and outside the organization (staff, parents, community members, other agencies).
- Be a positive team builder who works in a collaborative manner.
- Meet multiple demands in pressure situations and maintain high levels of quality work.