- Evidence of successful competitive playing and/or coaching experience.
- Must be 19 years old per WIAA regulations.
- Current First Aid/CPR card.
ESSENTIAL JOB RELATED ACTIVITIES:
- Positive presentation of the program to the community.
- Work within guidelines of the Pullman School District.
- Provide leadership in developmental programs.
- Coordinate player development and skill level.
- Cooperate with other school programs.
- Develop support for the program from players, students, parents and community.
- Adjust system to player personnel available upon recommendation of head coach.
- Possess and practice strong interpersonal skills with a wide variety of people both inside and outside the organization (staff, parents, community members, other agencies).
- Be a positive team builder who works in a collaborative manner.
The Pullman School District does not discriminate in any programs or activities on the basis of sex, race, creed, religion, color, national origin, age, veteran or military status, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, disability, or the use of a trained dog guide or service animal and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups.