Thales Academy - Rolesville JH/HS is a private school dedicated to developing classical thinkers by preparing our students to become well-rounded citizens that are eager to transform a global society. Thales Academy Athletics is lively, ever-evolving program that competes at the state level in the CAASC, and are members of the Capital City Athletic Conference. We are currently searching for qualified candidates to coach our Junior High Boys Cross Country team for the 2019-2020 school year.
Primary duties/responsibilities include:
- Conduct tryouts for team
- Create plans for all practices and games
- Manage game decisions, playing time, feedback from players and parents
- Consistently communicate with Athletic Director, players, and parents
- Provide instruction and development skills to the student in relation to the assigned sport
- Contribute to the education program as a whole and to the growth of student-athletes involved so that they are successfully competitive.
Thales Academy is always searching for excellent coaches to serve our rapidly expanding athletic program. Even if no positions are currently available, we encourage you to apply. We will keep your application and resume on file and contact you if vacancies occur. As a part-time, non-contract position with Thales Academy, this employment does not include any benefits package. The interview schedule for this position will begin immediately.
All coaches are paid at the conclusion of the season with a one time stipend.