Fowlerville Community Schools is accepting applications for our junior high school cross country coaching vacancy. Ideal candidate will have the proven ability to communicate effectively, organize and implement a successful and competitive program and demonstrate a commitment to the educational and athletic mission of Fowlerville Junior High School.
- Cross country coaching experience.
- Broad knowledge of the sport of cross country.
- Character based coaching system; promotes trust, hard work, loyalty and integrity.
- Leadership qualities that include a positive attitude, energy and sportsmanship.
- Provide a clear direction, goals and objectives for program success.
- Ability to instill, enforce and provide fair but firm discipline.
- Can demonstrate ability to plan, organize and teach fundamentals and techniques to student-athletes.
- Ability to communicate clearly with the Athletic Department on a daily.
It is the policy of Fowlerville Community Schools that the District will not discriminate in its programs, services, or activities against any person based on race, color, national origin, gender, disability, or age. Inquiries or complaints related to discrimination should be directed to the Assistant Superintendent, Board of Education Office, 7677 Sharpe Road, Suite A, Fowlerville, MI 48836, (517)223-6027.