- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university.
- Current Kansas State Teaching Certificate on file in the District Office.
- Desire to continue career improvement.
- Facilitate the personal, social and intellectual development of students.
- Establish a positive learning environment and respond to the individual needs of students.
- Ensure that all activities conform to district guidelines.
- Communicate effectively with all members of the school district and community.
- Work effectively with community organizations.
- React to change productively and handle other tasks as assigned.
- Support the philosophy and mission of USD 321.