The Junior Swim Coach assists the Head Swim Coach with the swim-related activities of the Club’s swim program, which may include swim instruction, program implementation and team coaching.
- High school diploma or equivalent education.
- At least 6 months previous experience as a swim instructor.
- Must be able to pass swim certification and any other required certifications for swim instructions as applicable.
- First Aid Certified and safety training certification required.
- Ensure that all members and guests are greeted and welcomed in a professional and courteous manner.
- Conduct regularly scheduled swim programs for the members for swim instruction, team competitions, and special social activities. All events must be coordinated with other Club functions and approved by the Sports Center and/or the General Manager.
- Cautions swimmers regarding unsafe areas. Maintain and ensure that swim center policies and rules are followed throughout the facility.
- Rescues swimmers in danger of drowning and administers first aid.
- Maintains order in swimming areas.