DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- In charge of all aspects of the team operation;
- Motivates students and instructs student athletes in game strategies and techniques;
- Oversees rosters, practices, and games schedules;
- Maintains inventory, issue/receipt of uniforms and other required equipment;
- Organizes transportation;
- Maintains required records, forms, other related data;
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of skills and tactics of sport;
- Experience coaching preferred;
- Good communication and organizational skills;
- CPR/AED/First Aid training ;
- Completion of the Coaching Education online course;
- Completion of the Concussion Prevention Training.
Hampton City Schools does not discriminate in employment against any person on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender, age, disability or other protected class. Personnel decisions are based on merit and the ability to perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation.