- Employ effective lacrosse team management such as practice drills and progressions and game plans and strategies.
- Communicate effectively with school administration, faculty, parents, and lacrosse student-athletes as well as the media in promoting our team’s accomplishments.
- Work with the Athletic Director and Athletic Administrator Office Assistant to coordinate league and non-league schedules for games during the season.
- Supervise student-athletes at all team events and promote a positive learning environment for all team members.
- Attend all pre-season and post-season meetings.
- Ability to handle all the responsibilities that are needed to ensure a successful season for our student-athletes.
- Once hired complete CPR training, National Federation of State High School Associations (NFHS) Concussion, and NFHS coaches certification courses.
Mansfield Public Schools is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws.