Fowlerville Community Schools is currently accepting applications for a Junior Varsity Head Football Coach. The ideal candidate will have the proven ability to communicate effectively, organize and implement a successful and competitive program and demonstrate a commitment to the educational and athletic mission of Fowlerville High School.
- Coaching experience.
- Broad knowledge of the sport of football.
- Character based coaching system; promotes trust, hard work, loyalty and integrity.
- Ability to communicate effectively with parents, administration, players and staff.
- Leadership qualities that include a positive attitude, energy and sportsmanship.
- Provide a clear direction, goals and objectives for program success.
- Ability to instill, enforce and provide fair but firm discipline.
- Demonstrated ability to plan, organize and teach fundamentals and techniques to student-athletes.
- Ability to communicate clearly with the Athletic Department on a daily basis.
It is the policy of Fowlerville Community Schools that the District will not discriminate in its programs, services, or activities against any person based on race, color, national origin, gender, disability, or age.