- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Knowledgeable about the rules and fundamental techniques required of the sport.
- Ability to obtain current CPR / First Aid/ Lifeguard Certification when applicable.
- Ability to work effectively with sport coaching staff parents and school staff.
- Proof of COVID vaccination required.
- Complies with M.H.S.A.A. policies and department / district policies.
- Maintains consistent communication with Athletic Director
- Develop positive self image with athletics
- Attends clinics / workshops related to sport.
- Utilize sound teaching methods to develop skills / techniques.
- Demonstrate public support / loyalty for coaches.
Ann Arbor Public Schools is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Ann Arbor Public Schools is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or any other legally protected status.