MHS is currently seeking a Junior Varsity Softball Head Coach for a one-year ancillary position at the High School. The head coach is responsible for leading the program year-round to develop students athletically and competitively, as well as instilling character so they excel in their sport and in life.
- Planning and overseeing all aspects of the sport’s program.
- Ensuring the program is competitive and character-building.
- Recruiting students to participate and collaborating with the primary and middle schools to develop talent pipelines.
- Establishing year-round strategies and processes to train & invest in student skill development.
- Creating skill enrichment programs and opportunities.
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- At least 3 years of successful coaching experience with demonstrated success in establishing a highly competitive program, while also instilling high quality character.
- Must have current knowledge of techniques, rules and regulations, and training theory of the sport.
- Demonstrated ability to lead & inspire diverse youth. Experience working with lower income students preferred.
- Demonstrated exceptional organizational and planning skills.