To assist the Head Coach with the implementation of the respective sports program, to help organize practices, review game strategies and support student athletes.
- Ensure safety of students.
- Ensure the proper conduct and actions of team players at all times.
- Assist the Head Coach in issuing equipment and keeping accurate records of all equipment issued.
4. Collect all equipment at the end of the season.
5. Inventory, distribute and procure all equipment.
6. Assign lockers and oversee the condition of the locker room
7. Attend coaches meetings.
8. Assist players in the care and prevention of injuries.
9. Attend rules interpretation meetings.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to work effectively with others.
- Ability to communicate ideas and directives clearly and effectively both orally and in writing.
- Effective, active listening skills.
- Organizational and problem solving skills.
- Basic first aid
- Knowledge of the specific sport.
- Ability to teach specific sports techniques.