Assist Head Soccer Coach with all aspects of program, including recruiting, scouting, coaching and counseling, by performing the following duties.
- Maintain a minimum JV roster of 18 student-athletes.
- Scheduling of games/matches.
- Making travel arrangements for JV team.
- Planning and execution of all JV training/practice sessions.
- Supervising all JV activities.
- Staying within budgetary expectations for JV program.
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required; collegiate soccer playing, or coaching, experience required; willingness to travel; highly motivated; excellent people and communication skills necessary; excellent organizational skills required, committed to Christian education and Freed-Hardeman University.
Pursuant to this purpose and Section 703(e)(2) of Title VII of the Civil Rights Act, Freed-Hardeman University exercises a preference for applicants active within the churches of Christ. Freed-Hardeman University complies with all applicable federal and state non-discrimination laws and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, sex, disability, or prior military service in the administration of its employment practices.