Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assisting the Varsity Coach with scheduling and coordinating transportation to tournaments and special sport events.
- Assisting with the preparations of scheduled practices and sporting events. Coordinates events with maintenance and other school staff for facility use.
- Ensuring that proper documentation is provided to the Activities/Athletic Director by student athletes to meet state and system requirements for health certifications, parent consent, and student eligibility.
- Ensuring proper safeguards for the maintenance of equipment, storage areas, and facilities are followed.
- Providing information concerning specific assigned areas for budget preparation.
- At least 1 year of relevant experience preferred.
- High School/Trade School degree preferred.
- Citizenship, residency or work visa required.
South Burlington School District is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws.