- Knowledge of all aspects of administering and coaching Basketball, and the ability to teach and relate to high school students.
- Experience training a High School Basketball Team,
- Knowledge of current best practices – including training, in-game strategy, practice routines, and skill work/development – shooting, passing, dribbling, etc.
- Prior competing and coaching experience is preferred.
- Must be CPR certified and complete the NFHS concussion course.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Taking on all JV coaching responsibilities.
- Collaborating with the head coach, other assistant coaches and youth coaches to continue to build, grow, and promote the Basketball program.
- Planning and supervising all practices and competitions, and coordinating all student related matters.
- Overseeing all aspects of the JV basketball program.