A candidate for this position should have:
• Thorough knowledge of the rules and regulations of the sport
• Organizational skills to encourage the maximum level of participation
• Demonstrated ability to command team discipline, develop pride and good sportsmanship, and generate enthusiasm
• Demonstrated concern for academic achievement and the personal development of the participants
• Schedule, organize and supervise daily practices
• Maintain inventory, distribution, upkeep and collection of equipment
• Assist the Varsity Coach with any of the aspects of the program as necessary.
• Assure the Athletic Director that all eligibility requirements are met by participating student-athletes in accordance with the MIAA and Foxborough Public Schools.
Employment is contingent upon successful completion of the following:
• the state Criminal Offender Record Information (C.O.R.I.) background check;
• a national fingerprint-based criminal background check (SAFIS); and
• submission of evidence of completion of Ethics Commission online training
Citizenship, residency or work visa required
Equal Opportunity Employer
Foxborough Public Schools is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws. Additionally, we prohibit retaliation against individuals who oppose such discrimination and harassment or who participate in an equal opportunity investigation.