- Assist Varsity Coach with the implementation of a comprehensive boy's ice hockey program.
- Work collaboratively with assistant coaches, parents, boosters, and youth organizations.
- Provide positive leadership while teaching and modeling good sportsmanship.
- Provide adequate supervision and management of team members during practices and games.
- Use current best practices to teach and develop ice hockey skills, maintain athlete safety.
- Consistently report game results to Athletic Director and appropriate media outlets.
- Prior high school coaching experience preferred.
- Current CPR/AED certification or able to obtain.
- Current Sports First Aid certification or able to obtain.
- Current Criminal Record Check (CHRC) on file with the Department of Education.