- Attend seasonal athletic department staff meetings.
- Ensure all student athletes’ physicals/clearance forms are submitted to athletic office before allowing an athlete to participate in tryouts, practice, or competition.
- Coordinate meeting with Athletic Director for all “new Howell Public Schools” students to make sure the “transfer form” from MHSAA has been completed and the athlete is eligible to compete.
- Submit results to athletic office after each game
- Notify Athletic Office regarding attendance issues – early release/absences for teacher notification and coding in PowerSchool
- Contact Athletic Office for purchase order # before ordering or picking up any items;
- Complete pre-season MHSAA coaches meeting and certify to the athletic office that all coaches on your staff have done the same.
- Complete first aid and CPR requirements mandated by MHSAA.
- Enter transportation requests into FMX in a timely manner.
- Assist athletic director and varsity coach in building a competitive schedule.
Howell Public Schools is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in its educational policies or practices on the basis of religion, race, color, sex, national origin or handicap of any individual. The employee shall remain free of any alcohol or non-prescribed controlled substance in the workplace throughout his/her employment in the District.